about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Planning the Perfect Girls Day

I am beyond blessed to have amazing siblings. Sadly, all three have moved away from Georgia and visits are far and few between. A few weeks ago, one of my sisters called with good news, she was coming to spend an entire weekend with me! I kept waiting for the real reason- a friends birthday, a football game- but she really was just coming to see her sis. To let her know how excited I was, I planned our perfect girls day in Atlanta.

You can plan the perfect girls weekend anywhere, but if you live in Atlanta, these are some of my favs:
Gym: Buckhead is full of great boutique fitness studios like Pure Barre, West Coast Workout and Blast 900, so there is always something new to try.

Green Smoothies: Whole Foods has the 'greenest' smoothies to-go, but you can also find greens at Ardens Garden and R. Thomas.

Shopping: My favorite boutiques include stores in the Shops Around Lenox like Fab'rik, Peachtree Battle shops like Festivity and anything on the West Side.

Nails & Spa: Nouvelle is unlike any nail studio in Atlanta, providing a high-end nail salon experience. My favorite facial and massage is at Sweet Samba.

Dinner: I could write a book on Atlanta restaurants, but for our girls weekend, we went to Barcelona for wine and tapas. It's always fun to share!

Comedy: Whole World never disappoints. Grab a beer or cup of wine and enjoy the show.

Thanks sis for the best weekend ever. A, you're up next!



No comments:

Post a Comment