about craft cook sweat style travel contact

What to Pack: Napa Valley

As part of my New Year's resolution to travel more, husband and I are off to sunny California for a long weekend with dear friends. A few years back, we spent time in Sonoma during the summer. It's a magical place, where everyone is happy and worry-free.

I find summer fashion to be much easier, a simple dress and sandles can take you anywhere. But with the low of 50 in Napa this February, I am putting a little more thought into what I will pack:

Blouse: J.Crew ($72), Skinnies: Paige Denim (if you live in Atlanta, go to the Lenox Bloomingdale's for jeans. They are so helpful in picking the perfect pair & the right size), Sunglasses: Tory Burch $145, Flats: Ella Moss $188, Sweater: Gap $25.99, Studs: Etsy, Studio 1980 $44.10, Bag: Frye $208 




No comments:

Post a Comment