about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Perfect Birthday Outfit!

I still have many Europe posts to share with you, but today is my birthday, so this is a special exception. We had an early birthday celebration at one of my favorite restaurants, South City Kitchen, where the food was amazing (as always)... including their complimentary chocolate pecan pie with a plump scoop of vanilla bean ice cream! More importantly, it was great to have a handful of my closest friends sharing the night with me.


The outfit that made the cut was a combo of my favorite Banana Republic denim leggings and two new pieces from H&M - a top with lace detailing and a slimming cream linen blazer. My Jessica Simpson ivory pearl pumps kept my look classy, and I added color with Franchesca's chandelier earrings, and the Coach Ashley orange clutch.





No comments:

Post a Comment