about craft cook sweat style travel contact

You're Invited!

I am hosting my first Stella & Dot party in a few weekends. My emotions are ranging from panic attack to sheer excitement, in the hopes that everything comes together perfectly. I purchased the Fiona Bib Necklace  at my sister's party and wear it with everything. Here I wore it to dress up my cotton maxi for a family photo day:




I am also excited to check out the new line of bags. My favorite fashion blogger, Damsel in Dior has me swooning over this Navy Stripe Tote she uses when traveling.
Photo Credit
And to add to the fun, I am putting together a sunday brunch spread that is sure to draw a crowd.

PLEASE let me know if you are in the Atlanta area and would like to attend. Email theother128hours at gmail for more info. If you can not attend, good news - you can order online HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment