about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Week 3 - Get Me to the Festival, Information Sheets

In case you missed any of the previous posts in this series, I'm prepping for an antique/arts festival, where I will be selling jewelry from my etsy store. I want to bring some informational print-outs to the Crabapple Festival with me. This way, if I'm busy helping someone, they can still be in-the-know, and not feel completely abandoned. I made sure to include all of my social information, and ways to get in contact. I've been making a lot of personalized, custom pieces lately, so I included the different font styles I have available to choose from, as well as some specials.

I purchased four frames from IKEA, for only $5/each, and plan to hang them from the tent with hemp.








Other posts in this series:


No comments:

Post a Comment