about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Eight Days a Week I Love.. the Beatles | Personalized Jewelry

Like the rest of the world, I am a Beatles fan. I actually don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't like this most influential band in music history. Unlike the Backstreet Boys, the Beatles will never be out of style.

When I was little, my dad only used to play the oldies on the radio, and if we ever tried to change the station without asking permission, old time country music would be played as punishment. I'm thankful my dad exposed me to the music of his time, and I love jamming out to all of the classics today.

A few months ago, I started selling custom hand-stamped jewelry in my etsy store, the girl in plaid. Initial charms have become very popular, but I decided to start more jewelry projects that would incorporated other inspirational, or famous quotes. A lot of people request phrases that are more personal to them when ordering, but a lot of people order Beatles jewelry as-is. Here are some samples, and please recommend some new quotes to me. I'm always looking for new ideas!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment