about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Little Slugger's Baby Shower

Looks like baby showers are a regular theme here at The Other 128 Hours. I helped put together a shower for my beautiful sister-in-law this past weekend. She is expecting her second child in September- a baby boy! I am a proud aunt of an adorable niece and am thrilled to have another little one to spoil.  

Little did I know how much fun it would be to plan a shower for mama and baby boy.
My husband and his brother have played baseball their entire lives, so when I spotted these Little Slugger invites to the “game”, I couldn’t resist throwing a baseball shower. Here are a few ideas for throw a winning party:


Baseball invites
by 
Larkspur Street:
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks...
A little thank you for coming:
Homemade cupcakes by Ally & Callie:


2 comments:

  1. this is so cute callie, it was so sweet of you to do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Slugger's Baby Shower!! That sounds really interesting. I am pleased to see the photos. At some local event venues Chicago I will also be hosting a DIY crafty party for my sister who is expecting a baby girl. Truly your ideas very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete