about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Easy Spray Paint Makeovers

In preparation for the Crabapple Festival, which is now less than 2 weeks away (ahh!), I'm in the works of getting everything together and finito! This weekend, I spray painted a tiered plate display. Sorry, I don't have a before photo, but this old thing used to be a dingy brass color. It's amazing how some spray paint can give something a brand new look!

Materials:
  • $5.00 display from Salvation Army
  • $2.00 spray paint from Jo-Ann Fabrics
Black spray paint makes my display look good as new!



Last month, my fiance got a little DIY on some awesome, but rusty chairs from an antique store. He sanded them down as best as he could, primed them with white spray paint, and then spray painted the main part of the chair yellow. The transformation...

before after

Here are some other successful cases where spray paint has come to the rescue!  Diapers and Divas were able to do an entire kitchen table set! Pretty amazing what they were able to accomplish with their bargain hunting finds..

before after

Sparkly of My Very Own turned an ordinary lamp into a great piece for any room. Can't wait to do a lamp project like this myself!

after after






No comments:

Post a Comment