about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Chocolate Lovers Guilt-Free Treat

I love sweets - icecream, cookies, you name it, but I don't like how they make me feel. That's why I love creating alternatives to meet my sweet tooth desires, that keep me feeling good and heading in the direction of my goals. Here is my favorite pudding snack recipe. This is also a great recipe for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack, so you can have your pudding and eat it too.


Ingredients:
  • non-fat greek yogurt
  • chocolate protein powder 
  • optional addition: almond butter
Topping:
  • cocoa nibs
  • cinnimon 
  • optional additions: nuts, berries
Using a spoon, mix the non-fat greek yogurt with your favorite powdered protein mix. Add toppings as desired.  My favorite protein powder is the Whole Foods brand. It does not contain a lot of fillers and is reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment