about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Wedding Thank You Cards

The wedding is creeping up, and we've already received some wedding gifts! It feels like the Martha Stewart fairy is sprinkling her love all over our home. With my bridal shower in less than a month, I need to start thinking about 'thank you' cards for our wonderful friends and family.

Since I've designed all of the print materials for the wedding so far, I'll be adding 'thank you' cards to the portfolio, but everyone needs a little inspiration. Here are some of many ideas I found. Any  favorites? Send your thoughts and ideas my way!

'From the future..' cards by AliHCreations
Design by PaperPapelPapier
Super simple w/ embellishment from hmacdo
Designed by gingerpdesigns

Designed by papela

No comments:

Post a Comment