about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Friday Freebie: Learn Photoshop


I don't have a new DIY project or a killer new workout to share today, but I do have a good excuse for not being prepped to post. I have been spending every night this week learning photoshop for FREE! A new website called creativeLIVE offers classes on just about everything, including Photoshop. Adobe is currently offering over 40 Photoshop classes for free, by some pretty amazing instructors. They replay all of the videos at night if can't make the day classes, like myself.

A few things I have learned already:
  • how to use layer masks
  • how to create a repeating pattern
  • how to manage text
  • how to apply texture
  • how to edit photos
  • how to whiten teeth (I got really excited about this one)
  • keyboard shortcuts
  • cutomsizing photoshop for your needs
  • how to use paintbrushes
I could keep going, but I think I made my point. There are still two full days left, so there is plenty of time to learn more. Plus, all Photoshop classes are discounted through this week, so if you see any you missed, but want to watch, now is the perfect time to buy.

Check out today's schedule:


What have you been wanting to learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment