about craft cook sweat style travel contact

New Addition to the Family

NO, we are not having a baby! I'm counting how many cups of coffee it will take to feel awake this morning because I was up all night playing with our new puppy! My little girl didn't pull up in the driveway until 8:30 last night, and as a proud, new (and obsessed) mommy, I instantly fell in love. Our new weimaraner has a belly and paws that are baby soft, a beautiful dark grey coat, and adoring smokey eyes. The puppy name is in the works, and I'll have plenty of photos to share soon!

I can hear your "awwww" already...

Puppy's first bath, and post-bath snuggles...

I can already tell she is such a daddy's girl!

After a long day of traveling to meet her new family, puppy just can't keep her eyes open anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment