about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Color Block Beaded Necklace

I've been so busy cranking out orders for my etsy shop, I rarely have time to make something special for myself. My Europe trip is slowly approaching, and calls for some a new punchy accessory to take abroad.


When I received an email from Fusion Beads for 30% all wood beads, I jumped to the opportunity for a great deal (when do I not?!). Here is my piece - a chunky color block wood bead necklace. Let me know if anyone is interested in a full tutorial!

Total time to make: 1 hour
Total cost: $18.70
Materials:
  • 2 strands 10mm greywood beads
  • 2 strands 10mm rosewood beads
  • 2 strands 10mm natural beads
  • 2 crimp beads (necessary to hold beads on string)
  • 6 closed jump rings
  • 6 open jump rings
  • large lobster clasp

2 comments: