about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Make-Up Must-Haves

It made me feel like I've been doing something right when I saw some of the products I use highlighted in GLAMOUR's 2012 Glammy Awards article. I wanted to put my two sense in, so below are some of our favorites at The Other 128 Hours. You can find a newfound confidence when trying new beauty products, so I hope this post helps you feel fabulous!
 

CoverGirl's Lash Blast Luxe Mascara gives you that soft, natural look. I don't have long eyelashes, but this mascara helps separate easily and makes them look much fuller. For the price, it's a go-to product. Trish McEvoy's Lash Curling Mascara does a great job of lengthening lashes without any clumps. The best part... how it's removed. This mascara easily washes away with no smudging, or running. It will keep your towel spotless and white - AMEN!


Conveniently placed on drugstore and specialty store shelves, is my shampoo and conditioner bargain gem - Organix. Their hydrating treatree mint shampoo and conditioner is made from Australian Teatree oils [if that doesn't sound exotic enough!], which hydrates and strengthens your hair. They have an extensive line, and you can't go wrong with any of them.

I swear by my one and only hair styling product, Moroccanoil.  Their curl control mouse is the answer to every curly haired girl's prayers. Foam mousses in drugstores always left my curls crunchy and caused me to break-out along my hair line. Those are the least of my worries now! Moroccanoil Treatment is great for straight hair, and leaves you with an unstoppable shine. You can't purchase from their site, but most hair salons carry the brand, so you don't have to go out of the way to find it!  


Clean & Clear's Morning Glow Moisturizer is oil-free, and leaves your skin looking naturally brighter. While most facial sunscreens contain poor clogging ingredients, EltaMD's formula is made for sensitive skin and won't cause breakouts.


GLAMOUR hit the jackpot with this one. Another product I swear by is NARS Powder Blush in their most popular shade, Orgasm. I don't know what I would do without it, but it truly is the most complimenting shade out there for all skin tones. I find my NARS products at Sephora.    


Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick comes in a variety of bright and bold colors with a hint of shimmer in each stick. It's the perfect addition to your bag without spending a fortune. Don't let the tongue twister name scare you away from Pur Couture Vernis a Levres Glossy Stain by Yves Saint Laurent Rouge. This lipstick combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-lasting wear of a stain. You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment