Throwing birthday cards away may be one of the hardest things I do. I try to save at least one from every person who writes. I think of all the time and effort they put into buying, writing and mailing the card, just to bring me a smile on my birthday. But I just can't keep them all. This is why I love the Birthday Book.
|Over ten years ago, I started the Birthday Book with my lifelong friend and cousin.|
1. Choose a quality journal that will last.
2. On your bestest's birthday, write in the journal, what you would typically write in a card
3. Include sketches, fun questions about the future and most importantly the date
4. Choose one photo of the both of you together from that year and tuck inside
5. Send to bestest of friend
6. On your birthday, they write a message on page two, include another photo and send back
7. And on and on and on