about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Taking a YOU day

You don't have to go out of town to ask for those days off you have saved up. We all work hard, and deserve a little time to ourselves. Get recharged with a day dedicated to you - strongly encouraged!

Sometimes I get caught up in life and forget that I love to paint. It's been over a year since I've picked up a paintbrush [so sad!], so I took a couple of days off to exercise a talent I always forget I have.

Obviously it's best to paint from real life, but I worked from a photo that I took while on my Italy trip. I fell in love with the small, quaint town of San Gimignano, and this photo just makes me want to drive straight to the airport! Excuse the crappy photo, but maybe I'll take a new one when I have a nice place to hang it:




No comments:

Post a Comment