This year, a good friend made the executive decision that our group of friends should have a FRIENDSGIVING – brilliant!
If you’re planning on doing something special with your friends, and want to present everyone with an invitation, I created a basic template for you to use for your party. Just download, and fill it in with your event info.
Tips for a successful Friendsgiving:
- Grab some post-Halloween sale décor for the tables
- Start an email chain so guests don’t bring multiple dishes
- Use paper plates -- A MUST!
Things to remember for next year’s Friendsgiving:
- Defrost turkey the day before
- Have someone bring gravy
- Be cautious of oven space
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 T of butter
- 2 chipotle peppers, plus 1 T adobe sauce (canned)
- salt & pepper to taste
Step 2: Finely chop garlic cloves and chipotle peppers. I recommend taking the seeds out of your peppers because that's where the heat lives.
Step 3: Once potatoes are fork tender, mash them, and add in you butter.
Step 4: Incorporate all ingredients, and add the extra adobe sauce from the can.