about craft cook sweat style travel contact

Photoshop your Bridal Party

I'm getting married! About a month ago, I got engaged to my boyfriend of 7 years [be patient, ladies!]. I was not that 10 year-old who dreamt of my picture perfect wedding, but I do LOVE to plan! 

I'm a huge aesthetic person, so naturally, choosing my colors are extremely important to me. It just pulls everything together, and can really set an overall theme for your big day. If you know some basics in Adobe Photoshop, choosing a color scheme for your bridal party will be a cinch! I was able to play with color palettes to see the whole picture. 

I found photos online that fit was I as looking for. Try going to any bridal boutique's website to find a style of dress that you like - they always show you the colors that are available, so you can grab your images from there. After all my images were saved to my desktop, I went to town with copy and pasting various elements together [cropping where necessary]. 

Customized bridal party in Photoshop: flowers, ties, pocket squares - WAH-LAH!
The ONLY keys you need to know:
  • Polygonal Lasso Tool [to select a specific area]
  • Command (⌘) + C to copy [for mac]
  • Command (⌘) + V to paste [for mac]
  • Ctrl + C to copy [for PC]
  • Ctrl + V to paste [for PC]
  • Polygonal Lasso Tool + "delete" key to crop

This is what I came out with..
For the Ladies:
  • Charcoal grey dresses
  • Peach rose bouquets
For the Lads:



No comments:

Post a Comment